I’m back 🙂 !!!!!!!!! This past weeks have been really hard but I’m finally finished with my finals. When I decided to stop writing posts for a month I didn’t know I’d miss so much, these past days I’ve been looking forward to write a new post and catch up with my blog. I’ve read lots of comments about different awards so today I decided to do “The versatile blogger award”
1. Show the award on your blog.
2. Thank the person who nominated you.
3. Share seven facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 blogs.
5. Link your nominee’s blogs & let them know.
A Hugeee Thank You
I’d like to start thanking Helen from coatsandcheesecake and so many others of you for nominating me.
Seven Facts about Me
- My favourite thing to do in the world is dancing, I love almost every dancing style and if I’m feeling down it helps me to cheer up.
- Even though nobody suspects this I love learning and talking about politics, I firmly believe young people should be more interested in this subject because what’s discussed in the congress is their own future.
- I love laughing and I usually get on very well with people who laugh all the time (never at other people), there’s nothing better than laughing at yourself when something ridiculous or bad happens to you, it really helps you see things differently.
- Even though I’m studying a double degree in maths and computer science, in my two last years of high school I studied economics as my major.
- I have two favourites films in the whole world those are: Pride and Prejudice (because it’s very romantic and just perfect) and the pursuit of happiness (I found stories about self-improvement very inspiring).
- As most of the women in these world I loooooove Beyoncé.
- In the future I would like to live in England, in a house with a small garden and a beautiful cat.
- Beth from http://9thcompanion.me/ (she has a very nice blog and makes awsome hauls)
- Danika from http://www.danikamaia.com/
- Tabitha from http://tabithawarleybeauty.com/
- Iulia from https://iuliascorner.wordpress.com/
- Michelle from https://mgrace58.wordpress.com/
- Girl from http://transientbeaute.com/
- Amy from http://howtobemyself.com/
- Kathryn from hauteangel
- Rose from https://edenroseblog.wordpress.com/
- Jamie from https://jamieslifediary.wordpress.com/
- Girls from https://highonfashiondotcom.wordpress.com/
- Briana from https://briana1010.wordpress.com/about/
- Girl from https://harborfashion.wordpress.com/about/
- Kristen from https://roaringtwentysblog.wordpress.com/
- Karen from https://confettiandcurves.wordpress.com/
I will be notifying your nomination soon as it will take a while 🙂